Currently, there are no open positions at ACGF – Afghan Credit Guarantee Foundation.
Compliance Officer (f/m/*)
Starting ASAP, 2022 (full-time), Berlin or Cologne
Viability Assessment of ACGF’s Partner Institutions
Update as of September 8th, 2022:
In regard to the ToR published on August 17, 2022 (see below), we would like to inform you that the deadline for submission of proposals has been extended until September 16, 2022. When submitting your proposal, kindly make sure that the written confirmation of proposal validity period is not less than two weeks beyond the submission deadline, which now has changed to September 16, 2022.
Additionally, as per the section 3) of the ToR, “The Service Provider may request a clarification of any part of the Terms of References (“ToR”) until September 2, 2022″. Please refer to the document below “Answers to Questions” to find the responses for the clarification requests received.
It is our pleasure to inform you about this procurement for a short-term consulting assignment. For detailed information, please refer to the Terms of Reference / Scope of Work for this assignment below.
If you are interested in this assignment, we kindly request you to submit your application to us with the following details:
- Proposal, should contain:
- Critical analysis of terms of reference
- Concise description of approach and methodology
- Financial offer, providing daily rate, number of days, estimate for travel expenses
- Indication of earliest availability for the start of the assignment, if different from TOR
- Suggested time-line
- Submission to: Detúlio Fumo – email@example.com
- Deadline for submission: 09/ September/ 2022
- Requested Proposal Validity Period: not less than two weeks beyond the submission deadline
- Signed Declaration of Undertaking (please refer to the button below)
Please note that the decision for selection of a supplier is in the full discretion of ACGF. We reserve the right to decide to not implement this activity or to abort the procurement process if it deems appropriate.
We look forward to receiving your proposal.