The following position is currently available at LANDT. For information about further vacancies, please check this page again at a later date.
We are searching for an Executive Assistant (f/m) to the ACGF Board of Directors to be located in either Cologne or Berlin. The ideal candidate should possess a background in Development Finance.
Your core tasks will include:
- Supporting the CEO in various operational and strategic activities, including, but not limited to, liaising and cooperating with and monitoring ACGF´s Afghan subsidiary SCSA.
- Participating in frequent Skype meetings with the CEO and the local subsidiary as well as other stakeholders; preparing for the meetings, documenting the outcome of the meetings;
- Drafting various documents, papers, presentations, communication;
- Accompanying the CEO on trips within and outside Germany; travels to Afghanistan may occur, if security situation allows (ACGF is covered by German GIZ and KfW security system)
- Participating with the CEO in Guarantee Recommendation Committees;
- Preparing for the committees, and documenting the outcome of committees;
- Assessing loans (from a credit risk point of view) and co-signing Letters of Guarantee;
- Carrying out credit risk assessment of loans and making recommendations;
- Support in product development Cooperation with Partner Institutions Establishing an effective communication bridge between the ACGF and its Partner Institutions;
- Assisting the CEO in relationship with the Partner Institutions;
Reporting and Monitoring
- Writing certain relevant sections of ACGF’s management reports to stakeholders;
- Collecting input from local office;
- Supporting CEO with various other reports e.g. monthly portfolio reports, monthly and weekly operational reports;
- Facilitating the exchange of relevant data between the Operations and Finance team.
You should hold the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or in a related field of studies);
- Up to three years of experience in development finance, credit or related field;
- Fluency in English; German skills are of advantage;
- Other foreign languages highly appreciated;
- Strong competency in credit and credit risk;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and the ability to manage and analyze time-trend, cross-sectional data;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under high pressure;
- Possess a strong work ethic and commitment to meet the high expectations of management;
- International background, exposure to various cultural and business environments;
- Ability to function in intercultural work environment, very strong analytical and communication skills, dedication to detail, flexibility, commitment to deliver in a timely fashion, service orientation;
- Strong interest in financial sectors of developing countries including overall economy and business culture.
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and remuneration expectation by February 15, 2019 via landtgroup.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php